ARMTEK’s corporate symbol is the Bumblebee. The Bumblebee is a symbol of the Company’s principles, values and employees, our outlook on life, reflection of corporate philosophy.
By gathering floral nectar, a bumblebee pollinates flowers, helping a new generation to emerge.
Making something useful for others, one acquires money, recognition, and other assets. Any person’s mission is to be useful for others, while reaching his or her own objectives. This is a universal philosophy of life.
- This is why partnership is important between the parties.
- This is why they say that you should treat others how you wish to be treated.
- This is why they say that “the more you give, the more you receive”.
- This is why money is not a goal, but rather a resource for reaching a goal, as well as an indicator of having reached one. Money is an indicator of a company’s or a person’s success. Money demonstrates how useful a company’s or a person’s activities are for their environment.
- This is why the idea of good service and customer oriented approach is not something dreamed up in business with no relevance to real life, but an overall philosophy, a value, and a universal law of life and success.
We are aware of the mission our Company pursues. Our goal is to satisfy customer needs and to create value for others, while the logical by-product of our activities is revenue and economic profit of the company.
This is why a Bumblebee became our corporate symbol and was suggested as a basic idea for developing a figurine that would by itself remind of what is important in work and life. The Bumblebee found it’s reflection in the figurine “Magnificent!” of a well-known sculptor Andrei Ostashov. The figurine is made only for Armtek which has exclusive rights for this symbol.
Andrei Ostashov is a well-known Belarusian sculptor. Andrei’s works are exhibited at the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus and at the Art Museum in Malaga (Spain); they are also present in private collections in Belarus, Great Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, the USA, and Switzerland. Andrei lives and works in Minsk, which is also home for his personal gallery. Andrei works with stone and bronze and also draws. Andrei cooperates with galleries in Moscow, Belarus, Spain, France, and the Netherlands. He has been a member of the Belarusian Artist Union since 1999.
We offered the sculptor to implement the Bumblebee, our corporate symbol. The Bumblebee that A.Ostashov created embodies everything that we put in the basis of our corporate philosophy.
The figurine is made of bronze and granite and is 31 cm tall.
At year-end the figurine is presented as a valuable prize to the best company’s employees, suppliers, customers, partners- benefactors.
Helpful to be helpful!